Sackville’s state-of-the-art civic centre and recreational facility is open year-round. It has a full-size boardroom, two event rooms and canteen, and is the ideal place to host meetings and events.
Ice times are available for rent from the end of September to April.
Our Civic Centre features:
- NHL-sized rink pad
- 6 full-size dressing rooms with showers and washrooms
- Bleacher seating for 750; special handicapped seating
- 3 meeting/events spaces, including the Mezzanine, Lounge and Jean Coutu Room.
|Item||Hourly Rate (taxes in)|
|Ice Rental (after 4:00pm and weekends)||$155|
|Ice Rental (before 4:00pm on weekdays)||$93|
|Ice Rental (Tournaments Daily)||$1,550|
|Arena floor (non-ice): Hourly||$62|
|Arena floor (non-ice): Daily||$775|
|Mezzanine or Lounge: Hourly||$42|
|Mezzanine or Lounge: Half-day or night||$85|
|Mezzanine or Lounge: Daily||$170|
|Mezzanine / Lounge Combination: Daily||$210|
|Mezzanine / Lounge Combination: Half-day or night||$105|
|Mezzanine / Lounge Combination: Hourly||$52|
|Jean Coutu Meeting Room: Hourly||$32|
|Jean Coutu Meeting Room: Half-day or night||$65|
|Jean Coutu Meeting Room: Daily||$130|
|Entire facility: Hourly||$115|
|Entire facility: Daily||$1,150|
|Table Rental for outside events: Per event||$25|
|Chair Rental for outside events: Per event||$1.25|
For bookings, contact (506) 364-4955 or contact or email@example.com.
- Tournament Booking: 10 hours of rental time, or more, per day and includes the entire facility.
- Half-day Booking: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Any additional time is charged by the hour.
- Night Booking: 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Any additional time is charged by the hour.
- Daily Booking: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Any additional time is charged by the hour.
- Entire Facility Booking: Rates do not include ice surface during the ice season, but does include the rink’s surface during the off-season.
- When the Civic Centre is being booked for a major event, the Town of Sackville employees will have the ability to negotiate a specialized contract agreement. This is done when other revenue will exceed the rental rates provided above. In order for this change to take place, it must be approved in writing and signed by the Manager of Parks and Facilities, as well as by either the Chief Administrative Officer or Treasurer.