Sackville, New Brunswick, is located in the center of Canada's Maritime Provinces, 5 minutes from the Nova Scotia border, 40 minutes to the Confederation Bridge linking PEI, and 30 minutes to Moncton.
Getting to Sackville by Road
- The Trans Canada Highway (#2) bisects Sackville and has three exits (500, 504, 506) to Sackville.
- Highway #106 from Moncton passes through the center of town.
- Maritime Bus stops in Sackville from points east (Nova Scotia) and west (Quebec) , 1-800-575-1807
Getting to Sackville by Rail
- VIA Rail Canada operates regular service to Sackville and points east (Halifax) and west (Quebec, Ontario). 1-888-842-7245
Getting to Sackville by Air
- Air Canada, WestJet: the Greater Moncton International Airport has passenger service on a daily basis to points east and west.
Getting Around Sackville
- Sackville Cab Company: 364-8000
- Squire's Courtesy Cab: 536-3118
- Thrifty Car Rental: 536-1555
- Coach Atlantic, Maritime Bus-- motorcoach rentals: 536-3238