After a great start on November 15th, the 27th year of Mainstreet Redevelopment’s Moonlight Madness continues with their second event on Friday, December 6, 2019!
From the downtown to all of the businesses surrounding it, Sackville is going to be the place to be! Retailers and restaurants will be offering numerous deals, specials, live entertainment and much more. There will be outside vendors, fundraising organizations, sleight rides and plenty of activities for the entire family. The Town’s annual Tree Lighting Ceremony at Bill Johnstone Memorial Park will start at 5:30pm with carolling before Santa’s arrival at 6pm.
There are plenty of other activities already being promoted for the night:
– Tantramar Association of Grandmothers is hosting a Soup Night from 4:30-6:30pm at St. Paul’s Anglican Church.
– Horse and wagon rides starting at the Post Office
– Plenty of activities and games at the Library
– Santa and hot chocolate at Bill Johnstone Memorial Park
– The Hospital Gift Shop will be open late with plenty of specials
– Craft Gallery open late – with specials!
– Royal Hicks playing at the Sackville Harness Shop
– The Second annual Cookie Walk will be held from 5:30-7:30pm at Sackville United Church
– Craft and vendors’ market at the Sackville Commons
– Fundraising vendors along Main Street
If you or your volunteer organization would like to get involved, please contact the organizer, Gwen Zwicker, firstname.lastname@example.org. And for more information, please visit the Facebook Event by clicking here.