*Register before March 3rd, 2020 by clicking here.
Early intervention in workplace conflicts is key to avoiding disruption and economic loss in small to medium- sized businesses. In this half-day workshop you will learn tips and tools to manage conflict in the workplace early and effectively.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
– Understand why early intervention in workplace conflict is important.
– Decide whether to avoid or engage in a workplace conflict.
– Reflect on the elements underlying their triggers in a conflict situations.
– Acknowledge the importance of active listening.
– Apply new conflict management skills in the workplace.
The target learners for this workshop are small and medium-sized business owners and managers/supervisors who want to improve how they manage their own and their employees conflicts within the workplace.
March 10, 2020
1:00 – 4:00 pm
Tantramar Veteran’s Memorial Civic Centre