- This event has passed.
Manage Conflict in the WorkplaceMarch 10
*Register before March 3rd, 2020 at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/manage-conflict-in-the-workplace-tickets-90189989687
Early intervention in workplace conflicts is key to avoiding disruption and economic loss in small to medium- sized businesses. In this half-day workshop you will learn tips and tools to manage conflict in the workplace early and effectively.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
– Understand why early intervention in workplace conflict is important.
– Decide whether to avoid or engage in a workplace conflict.
– Reflect on the elements underlying their triggers in a conflict situations.
– Acknowledge the importance of active listening.
– Apply new conflict management skills in the workplace.
The target learners for this workshop are small and medium-sized business owners and managers/supervisors who want to improve how they manage their own and their employees conflicts within the workplace.