- This event has passed.
Town of Sackville WinterFestFebruary 19, 2016
- 12:00 Noon – Legion Luncheon: Beef Stew, Apple Crisp, coffee and tea, $10 per person. The MTA Student Union will present the Crown of Winterfest during the luncheon. Royal Canadian Legion Sackville Branch, 15 Lorne Street.
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm – Drop in Ukulele Program: Beginner friendly strum along afternoon, for ukulele enthusiasts who are looking to meet new friends and play their ukulele. Bill Johnstone Memorial Activity Centre, 70 Main Street.
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm – Pickleball: Come out and give North America’s fastest growing sport a try! $2.00 per person. No experience necessary. Equipment provided. Mount Allison Athletics Centre, 50 York Street.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm – Magic Show with Don Bernard: Amazing show for children of all ages! Free for everyone! Doors open at 5:30 pm. Call 364-4930 for details. Middle Sackville Baptist Church, 14 Church Street.
- 7:30 – 9:00 pm – Outdoor Skate and Dance Party, featuring Kathleen from Krysta Jay’s DJ Service. Hot chocolate and lighted skating area (weather permitting), Lillas Fawcett Park, 3 Morice Drive. If the weather is poor, family activities will be held at the Middle Sackville Baptist Church, 14 Church Street.
- 9:00 pm – Flame Show at the Lake: Even bigger than last year, finish off the dance party with a big bang and some serious heat! Fireworks FX will blow you mind with a quick but exciting flame and pyro show. This will take place unless it’s pouring rain! Lillas Fawcett Park, 3 Morice Drive.