Sackville’s Visitor Information Centre is an attractive, spacious centre, housing a craft gallery and wetland interpretive display.
Wireless Internet and computer stations, clean washrooms and a picnic deck are some of the extras that make this a great stop for travellers. The centre overlooks our 22-ha (55-acre) award-winning Waterfowl Park where travelers can enjoy a leisurely stroll along trails and boardwalks.
Take advantage of our free services, including:
- Visitor Information and free maps
- Electric vehicle recharging station
- Craft Gallery (free to visit, crafts available for purchase)
- Wetland Interpretive Display
- Internet Access
- Clean, family-friendly washrooms
- Picnic deck